Template: BlueHolic Made by: http://novitalesyani28.blogspot.com/ January, 3rd 2014

girl...!
The Princess

نور فاتحة حسنى سايڠ أيمان !
Welcome to my world!




Contact Me


Contact Me
: Nur Fatihah Husna Zakaria
: ayeitstehahhere
: @ayeitstehahhere
Blog Archieve


I hope you find a gir who...


I hope you find a girl who can always make you smile on your worst days. I hope you find a girl that melts when you smile.. I hope you find a girl that never forgets to say I love you and always remembers to thank God for you every night. I hope you find a girl who will sit with you all night in a hospital, holding your hand just to let you know she’s there. I hope you find a girl who loves to show you off and brag to her friends about you. I hope you find a girl that knows your favorite sports team and will always try to spoil you, even when you tell her she’s not allowed to. I hope you find a girl that lives for the playful fights you have together. I hope you find a girl who’s stomach drops when you call her “babe”, whether it be the first time or the one hundredth time. I hope you find a girl who seems to always have a camera out when you two are together. but most importantly, I hope you find a girl that can make you happy." -If you leave me:)